petition to replace Zero Suit Samus’ rocket heels with moon shoes
The “Reflection” series of older people looking at their younger selves in mirrors.
This is so beautiful
Oh my god this is amazing
Reverse graffiti, also known as clean tagging, dust tagging, grime writing, green graffiti or clean advertising, is a method of creating temporary or semi permanent images on walls or other surfaces by removing dirt from a surface. It is often done by removing dirt/dust with the fingertip(s) from windows or other dirty surfaces, such as writing ‘wash me’ on a dirty vehicle. Others, such as artist Moose, use a cloth or a high power washer to remove dirt on a larger scale. - Source
- Arda $25 (or $35) Certificate Giveaway!
I am doing a 48 hour giveaway. This giveaway starts today (Friday April 11th) and ends on SUNDAY 13TH 10pm CST. So get to it!
The prize is an Arda Certificate for $25. I am not requiring people to follow me, but if the winner is a follower, I will send a $35 certificate code. I post a lot of anime/manga/cosplay and some shonen ai/yaoi so if that isn’t your cup of tea you don’t have to follow!
I hope one lucky winner will be able to make good use of it now that con season is starting!
- You don’t need to be following me. But if the winner is following me, I will send $35 instead a $25 code.
- Reblogs only
- If for some reason this post messes up the notes, I will choose the winner from my follower pool.
- If you are under 18, ask for your parents’ permission to reblog this (I don’t want awkward situations)
- Do not reblog to giveaway sideblogs (aka blogs ONLY used for the purpose of reblogging giveaway posts.)
- Have your inbox open so I can message you if you win!
- The winner will be picked at random (Using a randomizer). If he or she doesn’t reply within the first 24 hours of being contacted, a new winner will be chosen.
- This will not require shipping. I will send the code through Tumblr message.
- Giveaway ends SUNDAY APRIL 13TH AT 10PM CENTRAL
Another photoshoot with Jeffrey Hittner Photography! A friend called this “Katy Perry cosplaying as Misty” I couldn’t be happier with that description.
say it with me now kids
racism is natural
racism is healthy
racism is nothing to be ashamed of
"you choose your favourite character because they remind you of yourself"
All my favorite characters die.