This shit better work
HAH I REBLOGGED THIS LAST NIGHT AND LOOK WHAT I GOT FROM MY DAD TODAY OUT OF THE BLUE
what if we all got paper lolGUYS I REBLOGGED THIS LAST NIGHT AND I JUST GOT $150
I am not even kidding but I am reblogging this twice in a row because I just got $275.
I got $200 yay!
maybe he won’t die in the movie
i love how we all know exactly what this post is about
How? I just thought of like six different options.
I was about to scroll past but then I got it.
this made me so happy
Omg!!! I love this
Why don’t astronauts just visit the sun at night?
um obviously because it will be too dark to see anything, there’s no point, also because the sun is trying to sleep we wouldn’t want to disturb it
I don’t care if this post is a troll, this makes me want to scream.
- Arda $25 (or $50) Certificate Giveaway!
This is a good Karma/Follower appreciation giveaway. The prize is an Arda Certificate for $25. I am not requiring people to follow me, but if the winner is a follower, I will send a $50 certificate code.
I hope one lucky winner will be able to make good use of it!
- You don’t need to be following me. But if the winner is following me, I will send $50 instead a $25 code.
- Reblogs only
- If for some reason this post messes up the notes, I will choose the winner from my follower pool.
- If you are under 18, ask for your parents’ permission to reblog this (I don’t want awkward situations)
- Do not reblog to giveaway sideblogs (aka blogs ONLY used for the purpose of reblogging giveaway posts.)
- Have your inbox open so I can message you if you win!
- The winner will be picked at random (Using a randomizer). If he or she doesn’t reply within the first 24 hours of being contacted, a new winner will be chosen.
- This will not require shipping. I will send the code through Tumblr message.
- Giveaway ends Friday August 1st AT 10PM CENTRAL
Donut store explains social media
Tumblr - here’s a picture of a donut, reblogged with a gif that somehow pertains to supernatural
Oh my god.
Reblog this if you pronounce “.gif” as “JIF.”
WE SHALL SEE WHICH ONE PREVAILS.
Who high fives with the same hand?